Emory Eli Huyck|
Bath School Superintendent
- July 3, 1894 at Butternut, Bloomer Township, Montcalm County, Michigan
- May 18, 1927 at Bath
- William H. Huyck (1850-1938)
Mary Jane Huyck (1861-1956)
- Ruth C. (Huyck) Sloan (1892-1956)
- Sam Huyck (6/12/1881-11/??/1974)
- Ethel (Newcombe) Huyck-Saur (5/12/1888-10/4/1977)
- Place of Burial:
- St. Mary's Cemetery,
Bloomer Township, Montcalm County.
- Location of Gravesite:
- Northeast quadrant of cemetery, along north fence; 135 feet west of
Sandell mausoleum & 125 feet northeast of the Nila Banton Smith
Location of the Huyck family plot (looking east); it is
about 135 feet to the west of the Sandell mausoleum (upper right
corner of the frame). The row runs N/S to the left of the recently
pruned tree (at the edge of the drive).
The Huyck family plot (looking east). Emory & his
widow's markers are in the forground.
Grave markers of Emory & Ethel Huyck.
Emory Eli Huyck's headstone.
Memorial Brick for Emory E. Huyck
If you came directly to this page from a search engine you may CLICK HERE to load the frame set that gives you access to the full victim list.